Help...information please

 I realize that I may have the wrong place, however I'm hoping that I might also have the right people. The information I seek is this: Is Libranet 2.8 or 3 still available? If so how can I obtain it? All I know is that it was based on Debian. Google and like company carry information dated back to 2003. It is said to be in the Debian archives, however not being an archivist I do not know how to search this fine well of information. All I know what to do is ask, and this I am doing. Any assistance you can give me I will trually appreciate.

Thank you for your time, patience and anticipated assistance.

Ray Gagne.