Source files for buildd.d.o/~jeroen/status updated

Hi,

http://buildd.d.o/~jeroen/status' source files as in use today are now
available (as opposed to a horribly outdated tarball of them). I took
the opportunity to import it into a version control system, and while at
it, I decided to try out mercurial.

So, as of a couple of minutes ago, you can 'hg clone
static-http://buildd.debian.org/~jeroen/status/'. Of course, you can use
hg to send patches to me (dunno whether it stores an email address
anywhere, you can use jeroen@d.o or my personal address at your
discretion).

Oh, btw, the following changes were implemented in the past two-or-so
years, plus perhaps some that I didn't document:
- Cope with '~' in version
- Add proper html headers to each page
- Add #successful/#total builds for each package in architecture overview
- Hide queue lists if they are too long
- Cope with extra w-b states
- Fix encoding issues in url's
- Add tooltip help to buildd states
- Add possibility to show multiple packages at the same time in a table
- Cope with binNMU's
- Allow to also see w-b info for different suites
- Directly use the w-b database, instead of the hourly summaries
- Pimp layout by stealing css from Ian

Enjoy,
--Jeroen

--