Re: What do Open Source Projects need? - part 3

Patrick Frank wrote:
> On 6/8/07, Joey Schulze <joey@infodrom.org> wrote:
>
> Do you want me to cry now like some of your friends, because you
> reply to my private email on this list? :)

I have no idea what you're smoking, but you should stop it.

My mail contained only text written by myself.
It is a reply to a mail you sent to the list.

Even if it would have been a private mail I had replied to, it still
wouldn't have contained anything private since the mail I wrote and
sent to the list, is written entirely by me.

> The situation is that a few developers are trolling _me_ as reaction
> to my public opinion, and based on that given hostile climate I reply.

I now have severe reason to believe that you're really only trolling.

Instead of answering my question (maybe it was too general?!?)
you started accusing me.  Maybe it's the GMail frontend that got
you confused again over which email was public and which was private.
I don't know.  I don't use GMail.  However, even if, after the first
incident with Raphael's mail, you should have taken extra care.

Whatever, I guess the discussion is over.

> P.S.:  Mark Shuttleworth, you have all my sympathy for recognizing
>         the weakness of the Debian Project early enough to do it better.

Oh, how nice.  Now I know, that you're a real troll.  *plonk*

Regards,

	Joey

--
Linux - the choice of a GNU generation.