Re: Re: Range Voting - the simpler better alternative to Condorcet voting

And Debian
Developers certainly do vote strategically in DPL elections, although
they wouldn't call it that; they'd call it "ranking people they really
don't want to see elected below wacko cranks and people they've never
heard of before."
What's wrong with DDs ranking people they really don't want to see elected below people they've never
heard of before? (I don't know what a wacko crank is.)
Moreover, the lack of expressiveness of Condorcet
makes is impossible to cast a ballot saying: "I think A and B are
really good, with A just slightly better than B, while I think C and D
are both pretty bad, and E and F are both terrible."  In attempts to
shoehorn this into Condorcet people do things like putting X between B
and C or between D and E, but that only increases the expressive power
slightly and also does not actually have the desired effect.
What? Who's X?
Even worse, Condorcet makes it impossible to say "dunno" about a candidate.
Since when?