Re: Two GR concepts for dicussion

On Sat, Jun 02, 2007 at 02:08:57PM +0200, Josip Rodin wrote:
> * any candidate has to pledge a minimum 18 months availability to the team -
>   to avoid people nominating just for kicks, giving up after a few months,
>   and essentially wasting team effort spent for training them

I wonder how you would like to enforce that? Or is this more about
at least publicly giving that pledge?

Also I think teams very much differ in how long you have to be in them
to make a difference. E.g. the release team has a much shorter
time-frame (IMHO).

Gruesse,
--
Frank Lichtenheld <djpig@debian.org>