Re: Jury (was Re: Two GR concepts for dicussion)

On Fri, 1 Jun 2007, Anthony Towns wrote:

Randomly selected juries avoid the "cabal" problem -- it's transparent
who gets involved, it's not limited to some people, it's not
the same people all the time, and it's a bit easier to deal with
(perceived/claimed/whatever) conflicts of interest.

May I be excused from jury duty? You see my aunt has beri-beri, it's St. Swithins Day and a man is coming round to look at the boiler.

--
Jaldhar H. Vyas <jaldhar@debian.org>