Re: Public request that action be taken at whoever abused their technical power to remove me from the kernel team at alioth.

Sven,

You may or may not have been mistreated but the volume of your
arguments is disproportionate.  There are millions of people
who are being treated far worse and on an ongoing basis and I'd
like to use what few spare cycles my brain has to worry about
them rather than skipping over arguments about Sven.

Furthermore, your arguments are repetitive and counter-productive
as they alienate more and more Debian readers.

I would therefore ask you to reduce the volume of your posts on
this subject by at least two orders of magnitude.

You might want to consider developing a web page with careful
analysis of evidence and arguments, reviewing it carefully over
a period of weeks until you are certain it stands alone and does
not require repetitive emails to shore it up, and then posting
a single email with request for review by whomever you believe
has the power to effect action in your favor.  At that point,
if you choose, it would not be unreasonable to link to said
website in your sig.

Respectfully,

--Mike Bird