Re: Re: Public request that action be taken at whoever abused their technical power to remove me from the kernel team at alioth.

On Tue, May 29, 2007 at 05:41:44PM +0200, Josselin Mouette wrote:
> Le mardi 29 mai 2007 à 17:32 +0200, Sven Luther a écrit :
> > > Sven, let me ask you something. Do you really feel you stood a single
> > > chance to be elected as DPL?
> >
> > Nope
>
> Good. Now will you stop arguing your expulsion was requested because of
> your candidacy?

Can you tell me a single other reason which justified that my expulsion
was requested on february 7 or so ?

I am really curious ?

> > Now, it is my turn to ask you something. Do you really feel that the
> > timing of the expulsion request can be seen as anything but shadowy
> > dealings and mafioso politics ? I am ver very curious about this.
>
> Yes, it can be seen as many other things.

Please give me an example of those many things it can be seen as ?

Saddened,

Sven Luther