Re: Proposed name change for DWN

On Wed, May 02, 2007 at 11:56:02AM -0300, Felipe Augusto van de Wiel (faw) wrote:
> Hopefully, I think we can start having DWN weekly
> again, so let's try. :-)

The DWN contribution howto is at:

    http://www.debian.org/News/weekly/contributing

The most relevant points are probably:

    Right after an issue of DWN is released, Joey will start with an
    empty new issue. The issue is online at Joey's private website which
    is available using anonymous CVS as well. Check it out using

	cvs -d :pserver:anonymous@cvs.infodrom.org:/var/cvs/infodrom.org \
          co -d dwn public_html/src/Writing/DWN
        (empty password for cvs login)

and

    Anybody, who would like to add an item to DWN or who has an issue
    that should be mentioned in the next DWN, should contact us* at any
    time with enough information.

     * mailto:dwn@debian.org

Cheers,
aj