Re: Debian 4.0 finally arrives... does anyone care?

Many congratulations to the Debian Project Team members. It is a great
effort. I am continuously watching this release since six month back.
I daily see the page http://bugs.debian.org/release-critical/ in hope
that number of release critical bugs will ultimately be zero.

It has almost reached the zero point (around 60 are left). Now it has
reached 81 probably because number of users reporting bugs have now
increased after the "etch" release.

Good work team. Congratulations again.

Cheers,
Pankaj