Re: Expulsion process: Sven Luther - Decision

On Fri, Mar 30, 2007 at 03:41:59PM +0000, Thaddeus H. Black wrote:
> The difference is that Andreas and I do not several times daily demand
> the attention of hundreds of Debian list subscribers to air our

The lists are a public place of discussion, a tool of debian to palliate the
missing RL communication which would happen in a community not as widespread
as ours.

As thus, i revendicate my right to use it to discuss the huge social problem
of which i am the victim. What other channel do you suggest ? I proposed an
in-person meeting at FOSDEM, but to no avail.

It is not as if i am forcing anyone to read any given thread on any random
mailing list. I myself ignored in the past various flamewars which happened on
lists i read, only occasionally skiming on some selected messages. I know
others do this as well.

So, can you tell me again what the problem is ? Especially as the current
solution is only there to punish me, but doesn't solve the problem that you
address.

As such, i can only see it as an act of vengeance of a few who wanted to get
ride of me, or as a stupid decision which fails to achieve its goal, and hurt
me by doing so.

Friendly,

Sven Luther