Re: Formal inquiry about who censored the wiki pages ...

    Sven> I now thus ask officially that the DAMs step in, and act
    Sven> accordying to their power and obligation, and expulse from
    Sven> debian whoever it was who has abused his debian account in
    Sven> such a way.

I don't think this is going to help your cause. Even if what happened
was unfair. Even if you do have evidence of what was in these
revisions. Even if removing these revisions was deliberate. Even if
you have evidence that it was done deliberately.

By all means keep copies of web pages you don't have full control
over. It might be good for historic purposes. I don't think they will
help you get back into Debian though (if you really want to do that
anymore anyway).
--
Brian May <bam@snoopy.debian.net>