Re: Expulsion process: Sven Luther (aka: why I'm now convinced he needs therapy)

On Wed, Mar 28, 2007 at 01:59:46PM +0200, Sven Luther wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 28, 2007 at 01:54:44PM +0200, Mike Hommey wrote:
> > On Wed, Mar 28, 2007 at 01:14:22PM +0200, Sven Luther <sven@powerlinux.fr> wrote:
> > <snip>
> >
> > Sven, will you stop replying -private mails on -project ?
>
> Why should i ? I have been expelled from debian, and can't read -private
> anymore, so the thread need to move to an appropriate forum.
>
> I have nothing to hide myself, but i understand that the powers-that-be in
> debian want to hide the shame of what they just have done.

Sven,

You are obviously upset, but this is really too much.  You haven't shown
anything worth hiding, much less anything that they tried to hide.

You have just shown, in a quite public way, that you cannot be trusted,
by deliberately violating the privacy of the posters to a private list.
Violating the trust of all the other Debian developers is a significant
new low for you, and I am not pleased that you have done it.

After this and all your other factually-incorrect outbursts in my
mailbox this morning, I can see that the DAMs were easy on you.

How can we trust a developer who acts in a responsible way only when
convenient to him personally?

One other comment.  You said one time that not one single other person
questioned the actions of the "expulsers".  That is quite clearly not
true.  But if it were, wouldn't that suggest to you that the problem is
with you?

-- John