Re: Expulsion process: Sven Luther - Decision

On Wed, 28 Mar 2007, Sven Luther wrote:

Well, you where not opposed to the likes of Frans, Manoj and Anthony, ...

I think I tend to express my disagreement in different amplitude but even
more importantly different *frequency*.

I wonder if sending mails like this to debian-project is your idea of
going inactive.

What does it matter anymore,

Try to think about it tomorrow, after having calmed down.  I think you
will find reasons not to blame a whole project as you did in your heated
mail.

What was done here, independently of my fault or not, is ...

Didn't we got enough Google hits now for things you said about Debian?

Well, i don't use a different mailing list, i simply bring this on a forum
where i am not banned, and can participate, since debian likes to handle this
kind of problems in secret hiding holes, untrue the transparency and open-ness
which we all agreed to in the social contract.

Well, if I personally have found out that some behaviour turned out to be
not the best in the end - and I assume you do not feel very good - I would
try to do something different instead of doing exactly the same on a
different place.

Kind regards

        Andreas.

PS: I think this is my last contribution to this thread.

--
http://fam-tille.de