Re: notable Debian contributions in 2006

On Sat, Mar 24, 2007 at 09:00:20PM +0100, Joerg Schilling <Joerg.Schilling@fokus.fraunhofer.de> wrote:

> > > ???? Mail not addressed to me is send py people who are not interested
> > > in an answer from me.
> > >
> > The Code of Conduct for the Debian lists indicates that CCs are to be
> > avoided unless explicitly requested.  Since you did not request one, I
> > imagine Aurelien did not send you one.  Of course, you are
> > participicating in list discussion and so should be subscribed to the
> > list.
>
> If you like to ignore the nettiquette, this is your choice....
> The nettiquette requires not to remove recipients from a list.

Seeing how you jumped on the original message to start this wonderful
useless thread, you seem to be either subscribed or have a special
interest in reading -project. There's no need to specifically Cc
messages to you.

Anyways, why don't you unsubscribe and stop watching this mailing list
instead of wasting everyone's time with your endless useless rants about
how your crap rules and how cdrkit sucks ?

Mike