Re: notable Debian contributions in 2006

On 10968 March 1977, Joerg Schilling wrote:

>> Or does you not answering the arguments in my mails from shortly before
>> we did the fork simply show that you do not have anything to reply to
>> them, as there simply isnt anything valid against them? Instead you
>> simply told me I am a liar and still miss to apologize for it.
> ??? You did not send anything valid recently and you did never show that you
> are interested in the truth during the past 3 years.

The last big thread before we forked. You simply ignored it back then
and continue to do so.

> I did try to approach you in Chemnitz and you did change your viewing
> direction and did run away for at least two times. You did have the chance to
> approach me because I would not have run away like you, but you did not.
> Why should I try it again in Hannover?

Right. I only saw you once when I was going to get some food. You
preferred to go elsewhere...

> I even did try but you did prefer not to be in the Debian booth when I
> did...

Suuure, as if I have the duty to be there 24/7.

> Why should I try to talk to someone who repeatedly did prove that he is
> not interested in a balance? Well, I am still open to any wish for a discussion
> that is based on facts and not based on accusations and unproven claims.
> If you ever try to talk to me without prejudices and without accusations and
> unproven claims, I will talk to you!

In that case simply answer my mails from the time right before we
forked. Everything from there is still unanswered by you. You simply
preferred to tell me I am a liar or just deleting all of it, sending
back something useless which was way offtopic.

> You need to keep in mind that I will correct you or sombody else whenever you
> or somebody else is spreading FUD on cdrtools.

Funny enough, none of us is writing about cdrtools. You only always
spread FUD about cdrkit.

Anyway, end of topic for me, last mail here, except you really get to
answer seriously to all the open points.

--
bye Joerg
Some NM:
>A developer contacts you and asks you to met for a keysign. What is
>your response and why?
Do you like beer? When do we meet? [...]