Re: Developers vs Uploaders

On Sat, Mar 17, 2007 at 12:58:40AM +1000, Anthony Towns wrote:

> I guess Fathi's worked closely with Daniel Glassey (clucene-core), Gustavo
> Franco (desktop-base) and Mark Purcell (KDE extras) so some of them
> might have nice things to say about him that might be worth including.
> If any of the KDE team or Enrico (as his AM) have any comments, likewise.

He also works inside the KDE team, and he does a pretty good job (it is a pity
he does not work more in the core modules ;)). I also have sponsored him some
uploads of kde extras packages and I co-maintain 1 (or 2?) package(s) with him.
All i can say about him is positive.

So i agree with Pierre's recomendation.

Ana