Re: Questions about get Debian

On Fri, Mar 09, 2007 at 08:32:21PM -0800, Vyacheslav Afanasyev wrote:
> Hi!
> I want try Debian Linux and if it be like me - I will change my OS into it from
> Windows.
>
> So, I creating some web sites and may put ad for this OS then as free.
>
> Please let me know more info about useful of Debian (about fit to Corel Draw,
> PhotoShop and other soft)
>
> Sincerely.
> Slava
If you want help with installing Debian Gnu/Linux, you should go to
lists.debian.org and find a Debian user list like 'debian-user'. They
also have other mailing lists in languages like russian. This list is
for discussions about the Debian project and not for helping users
install Debian Gnu/Linux.
Hope you switch to Gnu/Linux and enjoy the freedom!
Kev