Re: something related to the soc-ctte

On Sat, Jan 27, 2007 at 06:12:43PM +0100, Marc 'HE' Brockschmidt wrote:
> Kevin Mark <kevin.mark@verizon.net> writes:
> > On Sat, Jan 27, 2007 at 03:26:52AM -0500, Kevin Mark wrote:
> >> After reading about various issues that arise in Debian on a social level, I
> >> thought about a possible solution: a Developer BTS. This would be modeled upon
> >> a mixture of the packages bts and Ebay seller comments.
> > For what ever reason I thought it was a good idea at the time, it
> > appears folks think its totally evil. I never thought of ebay sellers
> > comments as evil.
>
> The difference is that in such a Developer BTS, only negative issues
> would be displayed. Ebay seller comments are mostly accepted - as
> long as the comments are positive.

Hi Marc,
I did mention that I though that most of the things should be private
and viewable by only a few people, if that makes a difference. Although
Debian seems to usually say that it doesnt like to hide stuff from its
users with the exception of Debian-private.
thanks for providing a comment that doesnt require asbestos or
chain-mail to read.
Kev
|   my keysever: subkeys.pgp.net |     my NPO: cfsg.org         |