Re: Debian, Iceweasle, Firefox!

On Sat, Jan 27, 2007 at 12:44:13AM +0100, Piotr Dziubinski wrote:
> I'm irritated cause I expect that operating system will ask me about such
> kind of changes.
> It is a reason why I have started to use Linux. I want to have complete
> control in all changes made in my operating system. As You mentioned,
> Iceweasel isn't real Firefox.
> If I knew that upgrade of Firefox, would change my Firefox into
> Iceweasel,
> I<http://www.google.pl/search?hl=pl&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&hs=P3u&sa=X&oi=spell&resnum=0&ct=result&cd=1&q=wouldn%27t&spell=1>wouldn't
> do it!

Out of curiousity, how did you not realize that Iceweasel was going to
get installed?  Do you not pay attention to what packages are to be
installed on your system?  You are running Etch or Sid, correct?  You do
realize that they are not stable and subject to volatile changes at
times.  Correct?

Regards,

-Roberto

--