Re: Closing down obsolete lists

Martin Zobel-Helas wrote:
> Hi,
>
> as part of the spring cleaning effort of the listmasters, we would like
> to close down several unused, obsolete lists. Before doing so we would
> like to
>
> a) give you the chance to veto against it
> b) document our reasons and changes publicly
>
> The following lists will be effected:
>
> Mailing list                    Members    Last valid post
> debian-commercial               3377       2002-01

I'd rather keep this list for commercial entities to announce
something in connection with our press team to the Debian community.

> debian-ports                    2          2003-03

This was always meant as an alias to the various porting lists
so you may not see normal postings due to the configuration or
nature.

Regards,

	Joey

--
The only stupid question is the unasked one.