Security categories according to Debian

Hello,

I am taking a information security class and was posed this as an
assignment question:

Describe the broad security categories according to Debian.

I have been unable to find a reference to anything that states that Debian
has a different thought on securityt and categorizes security into needs,
rrequirements, or any groupings what so ever. I have checked several
different websites to include the Debian site itself and a lot of search
engines to no avail.

Any links to documentation or papers which indicate Debians thoughts on
security and the categories they have set would be greatly appreciated.

Lloyd Harnish

http://mail2web.com/ .