Re: Sven Luther, report of the mediation attempt and further actions

On Wed, Jan 03, 2007 at 10:26:03AM +0100, Frans Pop wrote:
> This is probably going to lead to a demand to get me banned, but TBH, I
> don't give a damn.

Well, whatever, i don't think this is going to work, but i think it would be
dishnoest to expect i don't reply to such.

> On Wednesday 03 January 2007 09:42, Sven Luther wrote:
> > And Frans doesn't read private ? Well, to bad for him, you did manage
> > to read the sentence where i wrote "I ask the permission to take Frans
> > email public", right ? Since he is the only one who can give that
> > permission, who do you believe that sentence is meant to ?
>
> Correct, I do read private and I did read your request. The absence of an
> answer should obviously be interpreted as _NOT GETTING PERMISSION_, and
> nothing else.

Well, whatever.

Tell me, why don't you want it made public ? Are`you ashamed of what you wrote ?
Or do you fear it could reflect badly on you ? Or maybe you have something to
hide ?

If this is so, maybe you should not have posted that email in the first place,
don't you think ?

> > Also remember, Frans repeteadly ranted about not wanting private copies
> > of list mail.
>
> Which you are still apparently unable to do. But never mind, any mail that
> you do send directly ends up in /dev/null anyway.

Well, instruct your MUA to do the right thing, there are two camps about this
issue, and you know that well enough. Do you really want to go into a M-F-T or
not flamewar ? Why do you keep bringing this up always ?

> Not friendly,

Yeah, as you have been for most of the year.

> P.S. BTW, beautifully unbiassed mail that you wrote to d-powerpc.
> No wonder I'm no longer interested in continuing pointless mediation
> attempts.

Your mail shows clearly that you where never interested. What do you expect
then ? Seriously, can you take it upon you, to reread your mail to
debian-private, and then my post to debian-powerpc, and then tell me honestly
what you reproach to it ?

I just re-read it twice, and sorry, but i find nothing to reproach to it, and
please notice that in another thread i did say clearly that things between you
and me have been getting better these past months, since Fabio started his
mediation effort.

And if you really don't want to bother about this, well, grow up, and stop
using the ressources debian has entrusted to you in private warfar, and let us
all work together in peace. Is this so much to ask ? Why are you so stubbornly
refusing to let the issue be resolved ? This has always been in your sole
hands since ever, especially once our DPL decided to not intervene.

Friendly,

Sven Luther