Updated Debian Maintainers Keyring
Apparently bouncing messages to -project doesn't work so well, so this
is a forward of  instead. Future messages will be sent direct to
-project when an update d-m package is accepted.
With the upload of debian-maintainers version 0.08, the following
changes to the keyring have been made:
Full name: Jose Parrella
Added key: 7C1081B53C566C78AC7D3A2D51602C8D005C3B82
A summary of all the changes in this upload follows.
Debian distribution maintenance software,
on behalf of,
Joey Hess <email@example.com>
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 22:05:57 -0500
Architecture: source all
Maintainer: Debian Maintainer Keyring Team <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Changed-By: Joey Hess <email@example.com>
debian-maintainers - GPG keys of Debian maintainers
debian-maintainers (0.08) unstable; urgency=low
[ Joey Hess ]
* Add James Troup, Michael Beattie, Ryan Murray, Joerg Jaspert, Brian
Nelson, Marc Brockschmidt, and Christoph Berg to the admins keyring.
Per the GR, they all have commit access already, so it seems they might
as well be able to easily jetring-accept changes too.
* Add Anibal Monsalve Salazar to the admins keyring. Anibal is the newest
member of the DM team.
* Use pgp-clean from signing-party to strip signatures from the admins
keyring, saving a couple megabytes from the source package.
* Update docs, manual announcements are no longer needed since aj automated
them at package accept time.
[ Anibal Monsalve Salazar ]
* Added added myself to the uploaders list.
* Added Homepage line in debian/control.
* Added Debian maintainer Jose Parrella.
7e140d55433bc453b78cbc5da7ddb311 846 misc extra debian-maintainers_0.08.dsc
f1360e1e31d55d04c52939716eeb8337 185505 misc extra debian-maintainers_0.08.tar.gz
8bccafce4e6a5912a4eff26ccb8a3b63 32930 misc extra debian-maintainers_0.08_all.deb
71e49a5a21da0537542a801fcbfcf04f 41984 raw-keyring - debian-maintainers_0.08_all.gpg
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.6 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----