Re: cylug

On Sat, Nov 10, 2007 at 03:56:32AM +0200, Pavlos Kleanthous wrote:
> I'm member of Cylug (Cyprus Linux user group )
>
> we will have a meeting on Christmas and we want to introduce Debian to our
> members
>
> Can you send us also some t-shirts anything is welcome
>
> thank you very match

Thank for choosing Debian!
There may be debian developers (and/or experienced users in your area),
so hopefully someone on -project can forward this to such a person.

As you may know, Debian supports many languages in both its debian
installer and its operating system including spanish and greek.

As for Debian having t-shirts, there are people who sell debian-themed
shirts and there are places on the web that have various versions of
Debian's logos to download and print on a t-shirt. Ask for help finding
this. Debian unfortunatly does not have funds for t-shirts for user
groups.

Hopefully you get enough information for your users to understand
Debian, if not, ask for the information that you are missing.
Cheers,
kev
|_______  Unless I ask to be CCd, assume I am subscribed _______|