Re: infrastructure team procedures (third edit)

On 23/10/07 at 11:10 +0200, Josip Rodin wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Take three, minor copyedit, plus the rule explicitly handling all-latent
> teams.
>
> -----
> Proposed general resolution - Project infrastructure team procedures
>
> [..]
>
> * With regard to communication and documentation, infrastructure teams
>   should try to work under the guidelines laid out in
>   the Debian Developer's Reference.

What about dropping this, and renaming the GR to "Project infrastructure
team membership procedures" ? This seems out of place.

Apart from that, even if I disagreed at the start of the discussion, I'm
now in favor of this GR:
- it still feels like a lot of bureaucracy ;
- but it only affects malfunctionning teams (for others, the DPL could
  even decide that they are not infrastructure teams!) ;
- it might not solve the current problems with DSA, but it's worth
  trying.

Thank you for your work on this.