Re: Informacion licencias

> ¿Aparte de la Gpl, BSD y la artistica, no hay mas licencias aceptadas?
> Lei que Creative commons ingreso a la lista de licencias aceptadas de debian, de
> ser haci hay mas licencias, ¿como accedo a ellas?.

There is also a listing at http://wiki.debian.org/DFSGLicenses which
does not only contain the acceptable licenses, but also a list of
bad licenses, inlucing links to the debian-legal archive.

Taking a look at the recent changes showed me, that the MPL seems to be
acceptable for main now - interesting news.

--
Bernd Zeimetz
<bernd@bzed.de>                         <http://bzed.de/>