Re: Planet policy?

On Sat, 2007-08-04 at 17:54 +0100, Steve McIntyre wrote:
> Did we ever agree a policy about what's acceptable/reasonable for
> blog feeds linked from planet.d.o? I'm very tempted to disable Ian
> Murdock's Solaris propaganda, for example...

I don't think there's no policy.

Rumors say that only Debian collaborators could be aggregated and no
websites. That's mostly the policy I'm aware of. Besides, from my
experience administering a couple of heavily visited aggregators,
providing very strict policy on them is a huge pain in the arse, both
for readers, administrators and bloggers. I really think it's OK the way
it is, since it's not behaved shamelessly.

Cheers,

--
David Moreno Garza <damog@espiral.org.mx> | http://www.damog.net/
 If you got a big ride...