Re: Did debian-release become a discussion list ?

On Sat, Jul 21, 2007 at 01:49:49PM +0900, Charles Plessy wrote:

> I just realised that a lot of things happen on debian-release, however,
> its presentation page says "This list should not be considered a
> discussion list".

> I am in the process of subscribing to lists of a high relevance to
> active developpers. Is debian-release one of them ?

No.  It's primarily a contact address for the release team; it will be used
for discussions with individual maintainers about specific release-affecting
matters, but these are not normally of general interest to developers (if
they are they should be on debian-devel).