Re: Social Contract ten years on July 5 -- celebration?

On ti, 2007-06-26 at 20:54 +0000, Lars Wirzenius wrote:
> The Debian Social Contract 1.0 was ratified on July 5, 1997. That's ten
> years ago, about ten days from now. Anybody else interested in
> celebrating this a bit? What would be an appropriate way?

After some discussion on two Finnish Debian IRC channels, we decided to
have a distributed pancake party, and beers in a bar afterwards.

http://wiki.debian.org/SocialContractTenYears is the co-ordination page.
Other countries are, obviously, more than welcome to join in the fun!

--
Sadly, our technology is insufficiently advanced.