Re: Range Voting - the simpler better alternative to Condorcetvoting

> Given that almost all of the publicly reported problems with ballot
> validity I've seen have been due to getting the PGP signing wrong
> ... I find this conclusion highly dubious.

Good point; you're probably right.  I did modify Smith's presentation
to textually separate the factual information he mentioned from the
conclusion he drew from them, because the logic really didn't seem
Barak A. Pearlmutter
 Hamilton Institute & Dept Comp Sci, NUI Maynooth, Co. Kildare, Ireland