Re: Fwd: What do Open Source Projects need? - part 3

Rough translation follows.  Anyone willing to authenticate?

"Patrick Frank" <paddy.frank@gmail.com> wrote:
> OFTC, channel #debian.de:

Feb 06 13:24:41 <Zugschlus> Hm. Svenl stands for DPL?
Feb 06 13:26:46 <GyrosGeier> Yes
Feb 06 13:26:59 <GyrosGeier> and the mudslinging is ready to start
Feb 06 13:36:23 <Tolimar> GyrosGeier: Oh?  Where then?
Feb 06 13:36:31 <Tolimar> Then I know, where I don't want to go
Feb 06 13:39:38 <GyrosGeier> Tolimar, http://sam2007.zoy.org/
Feb 06 13:39:51 <GyrosGeier> Tolimar, I have a feeling that Sven reacts to it
Feb 06 13:40:48 <Tolimar> Hehe.
Feb 06 13:40:54 <Tolimar> After all, it's nice :)
Feb 06 13:41:06 <GyrosGeier> Yes
Feb 06 13:41:23 <GyrosGeier> I don't know yet where I'll put the
Teletubbies in the picture.
Feb 06 13:42:11 <abi> First when the mail from svenl to -private comes,
asking the DPL to please block sam from all lists will it be *doubly*
nice :)
Feb 06 13:42:26 <Myon> svenl stands? omg
Feb 06 13:42:43 <Myon> That can so motivate me to send a mail to da-manager
Feb 06 13:47:18 <aba> *owie*
Feb 06 13:47:31 <aba> That from sam is timely
Feb 06 13:49:31 <HAL9001> GyrosGeier, have you made the page?
Feb 06 14:16:27 <GyrosGeier> HAL9001, no, sam

So how does that support "Sam Hocevar, who did parts of his electoral
campaign on costs of Sven Luther"?  Sam was elected on his platform
which is short on Sven Luther.

The IRC log says something bad IMO about Myon, but I already didn't
rate him.

> Dude. Now go and ask these involved people if they have a web cache
> that goes back till 6th of February. And if they do, then enlighten
> yourself.

> You speak about missing proof,
> you speak about unsupported claims,
> and you call me a troll and a liar.

I call you a troll because of the missing proof and unsupported
claims, but not necessarily a liar.  I often look at each thread
afresh - I didn't remember the other Paddy Frank troll-mails until
they were pointed out to me, because my memory is pretty poor, but
you've still alienated me.

> To all people with a social conciousness outside of your gang this
> clearly shows why my complaints about unsocial behaviour, about
> defacements and discrimination is perfectly right and justified. [...]

I am concerned about the possible rise in anti-social behaviour,
intolerance and discrimination, but this trolling does not help
and you're flaming me on- and off-list anyway.

Remember that many DDs are involved for selfish reasons - even me -
and if you make discussions with you so little fun, you will get
killfiled by almost all of them.

Hope that explains,
Experienced webmaster-developers for hire http://www.ttllp.co.uk/
Also: statistician, sysadmin, online shop builder, workers co-op.