Re: What do Open Source Projects need? - part 3

Le vendredi 08 juin 2007 à 13:49 +0200, Patrick Frank a écrit :
> On 6/8/07, Josselin Mouette <joss@debian.org> wrote:
>
> > you are a damn fucking troll and liar.
> > Your accusations are not only full of lies
>
> > You are a complete moron, and you don't code anything
>
> Is this the spirit of most debian developers?
>
> I can see clearly how it must be like for people who have to work
> with such sociopaths when it comes to complex technical topics
> and misunderstandings.

You are absolutely incredible. Really. I don't know of anyone who can
troll better than you.
      * First, you send a private email.
      * You wait for the reply.
      * Then, you send the first email to the mailing list, pretending
        you forgot to send it there.
      * You reply to the private mail on-list, by only quoting the parts
        that are relevant for a troll.
You must be a professional to have developed such interesting
techniques. How much does it pay to be a professional troll these days?

Oh, and one final thing. Would you do that if I was a sociopath? Such
people can kill you just because they feel like it, you know.

--
 .''`.
--- Begin Message ---
Le vendredi 08 juin 2007 à 13:26 +0200, Patrick Frank a écrit :
> Dude. Now go and ask these involved people if they have a web cache
> that goes back till 6th of February. And if they do, then enlighten
> yourself.

I fail to see what this IRC log proves.

For having followed Sam's website very closely, I know for sure his
campaign had nothing against Sven. I don't know what put this idea in
your mind, what planet do you come from?

In fact, Sam and a few other people (including myself) spent a HUGE lot
of time trying to help Sven by advising him on what to say and what to
do to avoid escalating this to the point it reached later because Sven
refused our help.

> You guys are pathetic.
> You speak about missing proof,
> you speak about unsupported claims,
> and you call me a troll and a liar.

That's because you are a damn fucking troll and liar. Your accusations
are not only full of lies, they are the worse kind of harm you can do
without seeing people face to face. You are insulting the time people
invested in trying to find decent solutions, and are wasting even more
time, bandwidth and community breath.

> To all people with a social conciousness outside of your gang this
> clearly shows why my complaints about unsocial behaviour, about
> defacements and discrimination is perfectly right and justified.

Your complaints come from another reality, sorry.

> If you pay your lack of social skills with the ability to write code,
> then you are no bad person just because of that.
>
> But please limit yourself on what you can do best.

Tell me. You are a complete moron, and you don't code anything. What can
you do best, apart from trolling?

--
 .''`.

--- End Message ---