Re: hosting offers

On 06/04/2007 06:36 PM, Josip Rodin wrote:
> Maybe it would be worth setting up a separate (archived) mail alias @d.o
> and then tell people that they can send information there. That would be
> a start, at least.

	I had the impression that Hardware Donations Coordination was
responsible for this, as per [1]Debian's Organization Infrastructure:

Hardware Donations Coordination -- <hardware-donations@debian.org>
     member Benj. Mako Hill
     member Rob Bradford

  1. http://www.debian.org/intro/organization

	There are some [2]instructions about the donations and also
a [3]list of hardware wanted and it also mention that the e-mail
alias points to the "hardware donations delegate".

  2. http://www.debian.org/donations#equipment_donations
  3. http://www.debian.org/misc/hardware_wanted

> We could then tell people to send information there, it wouldn't be made
> public (because various details of hosting offers can be private), and they
> could tell us which kind of stuff they can take, how much of it, what's the
> long-term prospect of keeping it, who would take care of it on site, those
> kinds of things.

	Perhaps it could be connected to the RT?

	Kind regards,

- --
Felipe Augusto van de Wiel (faw)
Version: GnuPG v1.4.6 (GNU/Linux)