Re: Deficiencies in Debian

On Thu, 10 May 2007, Russ Allbery wrote:
> In a workplace environment, this sort of thing is often addressed by
> putting mentoring and staff development on the performance goals of senior
> staff and freeing up time that they're supposed to dedicate to training
> and documentation.  Debian doesn't have that luxury, and I don't know
> what, if anything, we can effectively do at a project organization level
> to accomplish a similar goal.

What about doing something like that ?

http://wiki.debian.org/Teams

I've documented the Alioth team and I'll probably continue doing something
similar for some other teams that I know quite well. This is very recent,
I started it this week and I'd like to have some feedback on the structure
of the template page (see http://wiki.debian.org/TeamTemplate). Are the
important information missing? Are some information useless?

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog