Re: Some thoughts on the ARM build daemons

On Tue, May 08, 2007 at 12:05:01PM +0200, Aurelien Jarno wrote:

> The ARM port is getting bad [1], the percentage of packages built
> staying a bit more than 90% for 2 weeks.

As to my thoughts about the Debian ARM port: I think there are more
than enough people who care about the ARM port and want to help, but
there doesn't seem to be a way for those people to do the work that
needs doing.

I.e. submitting bugs and providing patches aren't going to fix the
issues that the Debian ARM port currently has.