Re: looking to buy an ad on packages.debian.org

Megan Farnum wrote:
>    hello!
>
>    id like to buy an ad for a company that sells barcode scanners. i was
>    thinking about placing the ad on your barcode package page:
>
>    [1]http://packages.debian.org/stable/graphics/barcode
>
>    i can offer you around $30... are you interested?
>    please let me know and thanks!

Thanks for your interest on our website. The Debian project is a
non-profit organization and therefore, we don't commercialize anything
around it directly (nor the operating system, the website or anything
related).

Thanks anyway for your interest on our website.

--
David Moreno Garza <damog@ciencias.unam.mx> | http://www.damog.net/
 No necesito nada que no necesito.