Re: Google Summer of Code

On Tue, Feb 20, 2007 at 12:44:41AM +0000, Steve McIntyre wrote:
>>> I guess I'm ready to act as a project admin and (if needed) mentor again.
>>
>>I was interested as well and I replied privately to AJ (but still no
>>answer). Nonetheless I can step back if you're interested as well or
>>even share the duties.
>
>We had several admins on board last year, which was useful. I'm quite
>happy to share with other people and reduce our workload... :-)

Things have opened now and I'm in the middle of the application for
Debian. One thing they're asking for is a backup admin, so I guess
you're it... :-)

Stefano, if you have a Google account already set up can you pass me
the details please and I'll add you to the list.

"C++ ate my sanity" -- Jon Rabone