Re: BREAKING NEWS: Debian developers aren't trusted

Hi Anthony!

* Anthony Towns <aj@azure.humbug.org.au> [2007-02-15 09:37]:
> Not every criticism is an insult, and if you want to know why things
> don't happen you need to be able to take criticism without taking insult.

To some readers of your last mail

> In general, I could pretty easily imagine a buildd that fails every
> one of those points still being suitable for a non-release arch for
> two years.

could be read as an answer to

> > i think someone running more than one autobuilder for more than
> > _two_ years now (okay, not for the officical archive, but i see that
> > as nonrelevant here) demonstrats very good that he mets your
> > mentioned technical constraints.

and therefore understood in the way that you don't think Martin complies
to the points give.

yours Martin
--
http://martin.wuertele.net/ -- Debian -- OFTC -- SPI -- maxx@debian.org
(...) Doch wenn ich den 2.4.18-SMP Kernel booten will, dann geht es in