Debian 3.1r4 vmlinuz-2.4.27-3-386

Tues, Feb 6 2007 11:42:00 EST

I have install logs on a floppy from an installation I
completed last week. I still consider myself a
beginner with uniX and I have been learning about
debian using the "learn by my mistakes" method. My
question today is "Should I submit my installation
logs, even though I haven't been able to setup
outgoing mail on debian?" I only use tty's so far, as
I'm more interested in learning my system base, than
installing X and clicking away with the mouse. Someday
I hope to understtand how the code has evolved from
morse to where we are today.
 Please let me know if this (my) initial contact has
found the correct address.

Do you Yahoo!?