Debian 3.1r4 vmlinuz-2.4.27-3-386

Tues, Feb 6 2007 11:42:00 EST

I have install logs on a floppy from an installation I
completed last week. I still consider myself a
beginner with uniX and I have been learning about
debian using the "learn by my mistakes" method. My
question today is "Should I submit my installation
logs, even though I haven't been able to setup
outgoing mail on debian?" I only use tty's so far, as
I'm more interested in learning my system base, than
installing X and clicking away with the mouse. Someday
I hope to understtand how the code has evolved from
morse to where we are today.
 Please let me know if this (my) initial contact has
found the correct address.

Will