NEED YOUR HELP.

PROPOSAL.

                My name is Halid Tolbert. I was born in 1984 December 12, in Dar Es Salaam Tanzania.
I am a Tanzanian. I believe in Jesus Christ, indeed I am a Christian.
I started my primary school education in 1993 at Boma in Korogwe Tanga ,Tanzania. After my primary school I was selected to join secondary school.
In 2000 I joined Azania Secondary School. after four years I completed my secondary education.
From there then I didn’t perform so highly due to some  reasons, so I didn’t get government sponsorship. But thank god I got a private sponsor from Uganda.
He took me to Noah’s Ark Secondary School in Kampala Uganda. He sponsored me for two years, senior five and six. In December 2005 I completed senior six.
                Reason why I wrote this proposal, is to ask for sponsorship. I need your help because of the following reasons:-
                Actually, I don’t have a father who could probably caters for my life financially. My father died when I was three years old. He left my Mother  with  two sons, me and my elder brother. Later on my mother got married to another man. But unfortunately this man never liked us. He ordered my mother to take us away from his house, And my mother took us to our grandmother. Our grandmother used to help us. She make sure that we eat well.
But now she is too old. She can’t do anything like before. So, we are the one to suffer for he survival. On top of that, she has a terrible skin disease for over twenty years now. This disease gets worse day by day, and now it’s terrible.
To make the matter worse, my grandmother had another daughter. But she and her husband,  died of aids some years back. Again they left a child. So this girl, happened to be part of my grandmother’s responsibility, she has to take care of her.
What hurts me most, is this niece of mine. She has no parents and she has never gone to school actually she ended in standard seven however she likes schooling. She totally depends on my grandmother. It’s logical  that in the future my grandmother will never even have a power to move one step forward .On centrally i will be the one responsible for  the future of my family. I want to help my poor family, and not only my family but also people who are in need like my family, people who have been suffering since they where born like my family, people who are in  misery pains, hunger like my family, people who are in great danger of getting diseases and eventually death. It is so painful, it makes me cry every single day. Sometimes I feel disappointments in myself.

 I need your help. Only I need from you is to either connect me with any organization or sponsor, such that I can get someone to help me financially for my higher education{university}.Because I am poor I fail to join university and I had to postpone my admission till march intake,2006-2007. I hope you can do that for me. I  must appeal to you for help. I don’t have anywhere else to go and ask for help financially.
Education is the best thing I need in my life. Saving me you will save a number of people, and may god will reward you.