Re: Closing down obsolete lists

Martin Zobel-Helas wrote:
> Hi,
> as part of the spring cleaning effort of the listmasters, we would like
> to close down several unused, obsolete lists. Before doing so we would
> like to
> a) give you the chance to veto against it
> b) document our reasons and changes publicly
> The following lists will be effected:
> Mailing list                    Members    Last valid post
> debian-commercial               3377       2002-01

I'd rather keep this list for commercial entities to announce
something in connection with our press team to the Debian community.

> debian-ports                    2          2003-03

This was always meant as an alias to the various porting lists
so you may not see normal postings due to the configuration or

The only stupid question is the unasked one.