Re: Please appoint one new person to the DSA Team

On Thu, Dec 21, 2006 at 02:22:43AM +1000, Anthony Towns wrote:
> On Sun, Dec 17, 2006 at 09:06:01PM +0100, Aurelien Jarno wrote:
> > It is known among debian developers that the Debian System
> > Administration Team (aka DSA or debian-admin@lists.debian.org) is not
> > really responsive.
>
> So apparently this complaint was immediately followed up by setting up an
> emulated autobuilder not synced in with the regular buildd.debian.org
> stuff [0].

This is an ad hominem attack to avoid dealing with the real issues.

I could add to Aurelien list that I really miss the hability to use
madison for my release work since the end of November and I still wait
for a DSA answer on that issue.

Cheers,
--
Bill. <ballombe@debian.org>