Re: Explications needed...

On Wed, Dec 20, 2006 at 05:03:35PM +0100, Pierre Habouzit wrote:
>   Aurelien mailed debian-arm, went to #debian-arm, had no response. He
> then warn about his intention [1] to run qemu-based autobuilders to fill
> the gap due to broken arm buildds. He did that on the open, and got ...
> zero answers.

He wrote in his blog about setting up an emulated arm buildd, but didn't
explicitely say he'd upload .debs with it (though one could maybe read
that between the lines).

I have just written about this on -project (Subject: Rogue autobuilders
(was: Re: New ARM autobuilders)), I suggest we move the discussion over
there as it is not related to package development but a
distribution-wide issue.

cheers,

Michael