Re: Sun T2000 available for SPARC development

On Sun, Nov 26, 2006 at 06:46:43PM +0100, Bastian Blank wrote:
> On Sun, Nov 26, 2006 at 04:49:37PM +0000, Bill Allombert wrote:
> > I propose to set up a lintian.debian.org-equivalent for sparc on this
> > machine, but this requires 10GB of diskspace and a local mirror. Tell me
> > if you think it is possible/a good idea.
>
> Define "local mirror"? There is a mirror one hop away. The diskspace may
> be a problem.

A full copy of the debian-sparc-unstable FTP archive.

However I remember now that it should be possible to run lintian for any
arch using binutils-multiarch, so I could run it on merkel instead
(but this would not reduce the amount of resources used).

Cheers,
--
Bill. <ballombe@debian.org>

Imagine a large red swirl here.