Re: debian logo on commercial of the big mobilephones shops network

<quote>

This is not the Debian Swirl. Though it was probably created with the
same or a very similiar tool (I guess a later version), there are some
subtle differences. Most of them are seen if you look at the inner part
of the swirl.
Please compare http://www.us.debian.org/logos/openlogo-nd-100.jpg with
the URIs that were posted.

Anyway, we already know that the Debian logo isn't unique, it can be
easily recreated by using well distributed software and quite common
tools. Though it is not nice to see that something *very* similiar is
used to advertise, there really isn't much we can do it about.
</quote>

I think that first of all somebody from Debian managers should contact
with this shops network. If it wouldn;t be succesful everybody must
write them about using this logo. After hungreds letters they will
decide to not use debian logo.
We must fight for freedom of THE Debian project!