WG: Note to "Did you already MOO today..."

Dear Manoj Srivastava, dear Debain Project,

Concerning the discussion I began I risc one more note, because I found one
more bug on my side:

The sentence on my side:

Of course, if you separate joke religion from true religion completely then
you must say:
I appreciate your believe as a form of serious religion but I only wanted
to make a joke on my behalf.

is not correct enough, better is:

Of course, if you separate joke religion from true religion completely then
_one as an inventor of joke religion_ must say:
I appreciate your believe as a form of serious religion but I only wanted
to make a joke on my behalf.

or:

Of course, if you separate joke religion from true religion completely then
_you should_ say:
I appreciate your believe as a form of serious religion, _joke religion we
should address as a bad joke, not religion_.

Sorry for this. "you" was not ment to be addressed to you actually.

One more idea:
Please distinguish between Software Development Guidelines for free
software and the philosophies or even ideologies that a developer of
software offers within or in connection with software.
As far as I know are the Debian Free Software Guidelines (DFSG)  very sane
and good.
Software to my opinion is sort of an instrument like a hammer or a plier
(of course more compex ones than hammer or plier) one can use for good as
well as for evil. But this again is the responsibility of the user, not of
the developer.

I hope, I did not judge too much!

Yours sincerely
Jakob Johannes Blaette