fantastic

Debian,

I have been downloading and testing all versions of Linux looking for the easiest flavor of Linux for my family’s computers. This is the best free version that I have used above all. I downloaded the small i386 iso from your ftp server and burned using Nero at 4X. The install worked flawlessly. It took about 1.5 hours to connect to the internet and download package software but it was worth it. I will test this for a month and if all works well I will install on all 5 computers.

Kudos’ to Debian, and thank you for your hard work and service.

John Kish