Re: Open Letter to Anthony Towns about the d-i mediation ...

On Mon, Nov 06, 2006 at 12:53:40PM +0100, Joey Schulze wrote:
> You are free to use the infrastructure in the same way and start
> svenl-d-i as several people have pointed out already.  To start this
> project is a *right* you have.  To have commit access to the existing
> d-i project or the potentially existing svenl-d-i project is a
> *privilege*.  Please accept this *fact*.

And tell me please, how will maintaining a fork in any way help solve the
social issue ? It will only make it worse, especially once i will ask that it
is my version of the powerpc installer which will be included in the released
material.

This is a mess, and issues are not as black and white as many want to make it.

And sorry, but this has been going on since over 6 months, why all those
screaming on me to stop, don't invest even a part of that energy and tell the
frans and co that they should maybe rethink their position ?

Just wanting to shut me up is not going to help there.

Friendly,

Sven Luther