Re: Position Statement to the Dunc-Tanc "experiment"

Blu <blu@daga.cl> writes:

> Well, in http://www.debian.org/vote/2006/vote_006 the winner is option 1
> "Re-affirm DPL, wish success to unofficial Dunc Tank".

> That doesn't look very neutral to me considering that there was an option
> 2 "Re-affirm DPL, do not endorse nor support his other projects".

Please do read the entirety of each proposal.  The summary of the one that
passed (which I also voted for) sounds less neutral than the proposal
actually was.

I wish success to *all* efforts to help improve Debian, including Debian's
release cycle.  Part of wishing success is wishing them success in not
alienating Debian Developers or making the overall situation worse.  That
I wish Dunc-Tank, and any similar project, success is *not* the same as
saying that I think it's succeeding.  I think that's still very much
undecided.